Join our Admission Team
Weekend Part-Time Admissions Assistant Positions
Looking for a great job for an organization with an outstanding mission? The Retreat, an affordable and accessible Twelve Step recovery program, has positions open for Weekend Part-time Admissions Assistants in the Wayzata location. Assistants provide timely on-line lead follow up and lend general administrative support for The Retreat Admissions Department. Applicants would work 8 hours per weekend and would begin training immediately!
- Working knowledge of the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous and the Twelve Step recovery program of AA (active member).
- The Availability to work on Saturdays & Sundays each week.
- Experience with an office environment and administrative tasks.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel with basic internet navigation skills.
- Applicant must be a team player, self-motivated and directed and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills as well as conflict resolution skills.
- Minimum of 1 year sobriety.
- Valid Minnesota driver's license.
Must adhere to and respect all policies regarding participant's rights, anonymity and privacy of all guests, past and present. This covers any written or verbal communication regarding a guest's identity, address, and nature of their concerns.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to
Rich Murphy, Director of Admissions and Marketing
No phone calls, please.