About the Retreat
The Retreat’s mission is to improve the quality of life for individuals, families and communities affected by alcohol and drug dependency by providing affordable, effective educational services grounded in the Twelve Step principles of Alcoholics Anonymous. The Retreat is an innovative residential recovery continuum that provides time out for those in need. The Retreat represents a non-clinical, mutual help approach to the problem of alcohol and drug dependency. This supportive, educational setting is grounded in the spiritual principles of AA. By providing a safe and supportive environment to study and practice these principles, The Retreat opens the door to a life of contented sobriety. “We believe that if we provide a dignified, safe and supportive environment, accurate information about the problem and the solution, and a solid bridge to Alcoholics Anonymous, people will recover.” – John Curtiss
- November 19, 2014 7:00 pmThe Gathering with Roger B.
- November 20, 2014 7:00 amThe Breakfast Club
- November 28, 2014 4:00 pm"You Don't Know What You Don't Know!" - Weekend Retreat with Roger B.
- November 30, 2014 1:00 pmIn-House Al-Anon
- November 30, 2014 7:00 pmTurning Point
- December 1, 2014 9:00 amOlder Adult Program
- December 1, 2014 6:00 pmEvening Prog-St. Paul Phase 1