- Minimum six month commitment
- Minimum four 12-step meetings per week
- Actively work 12-steps with sponsor
- Attend weekly house meeting and Big Book Study
- Maintain weekly service commitment
- Full time employment or combination of work/school/recovery program (30-40 hours per week)
- Actively engage with the other residents of the home
Completion of the Sober Housing Residence Application does not automatically secure a space in one of our Sober Living Houses. To determine if you qualify and to ensure we have an available space you must first speak to Sol Ryan, Director of Sober Living, Alumni & Community Relations. Sol can be reached at 952-476-0566 or at email@example.com. If you have not had prior contact with The Retreat and are submitting an application, someone will be in touch regarding our housing status.